Submit your HVAC Equipment Warranty
The air conditioning and/or heating system installed by Builder’s Air of North Florida, Inc., is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship that affect performance under normal use and maintenance for one year.
Equipment warranty is offered by the equipment manufacturer. The one-year warranty period begins on the date of the original installation or certificate of occupancy for that building.
All warranty repairs to be performed during normal business hours. Request for service after normal business hours will be charged at standard service rates.
Should your system fail to operate please check the following before calling for service:
- Check breakers in the power panel to be sure the breakers for the A/C and furnace are in the on position.
- Check the thermostat setting to be sure the thermostat is set to the on position, proper setting for A/C or heating, and that it is set to the correct temperature setting, above or below the desired set point.
- Check float switch, pull out float switch, and check for water.
- Check system the air filters. Dirty filters need to be cleaned or replaced. Dirty filters can cause the system to run poorly and may cause system failure. They should be cleaned or replaced monthly.
- Check the AHU or furnace; is it running?
- Check the condenser; is it running?
Builder’s Air of North Florida, Inc., shall in no event be liable for:
- Incidental or consequential damages as a result of floods, fires, winds, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere, power failures, equipment failure, or other conditions beyond our control.
- Normal maintenance, such as cleaning of the coils, filter cleaning or replacement, lubrication of motors or moving parts.
- Damage or repair required as a result of any improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing.
For warranty service e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL WARRANTY REQUESTS MUST BE E-MAILED.
Builder’s Air of North Florida, Inc.